Thursday, February 3, 2011

KIDNAPPERS NAB WHILE ENJOYING BOOZE WITH RANSOM MONEY

Hello,
It's been a while since the last time I posted anything in here. Too many things happened and another reason was I forgot the email and the password for this blog. funny hah? I found it back while surfing the web and something that I read jolted my memory. Ahaha so here I am typing away again.
I would like to share an article wrote by one of my colleague, Alfian ZM Tahir in The Malay Mail on Wednesday about the kidnappers caught by police while enjoying their alcoholic drink at a restaurant in Malacca.
You can read the article HERE
I would like to say kudos to the Selangor serious crime division for their success in nabbing the culprit.
And to ensure the safety of the victim, a businessman from Kuala Selangor.
Despite being critisiced almost daily in the newspaper, the police force have never fail to serve the public.
We should congratulate and encourage them when they did a good job. It is no joke and never an easy task to maintain the peace and order.
Pls continue doing the good job! however dont expect us to stay quiet when you did not.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment