Monday, May 9, 2011

SMK Raja Abdullah bully clip

I went to interview the bully victim in the video of SMK Raja Abdullah bully case on Sunday after watching the clip on YouTube. Btw the recording has been removed from the portal as according to YouTube, the content has violated their policy of hate speech.
But do not be panicked as the clip is still available in facebook. It is searchable so keep on searching.
The girl I interviewed claimed she could not remember the last time she was bullied by the group of girls in her class because it happened almost everyday.
Her parents knew about it but she told them to not bring the matter up with the school as she afraid the girls would do more things to her.
They did cut her hair. She showed me her uneven hair due to the cutting.
She said the girls even do it when the teacher was in the class.

So basically thats the gist of the article.
You can read it more HERE

If I were the mother, I want the school to suspend the girls that bullied my daughter. They should also get a reminder to stop bullying her and promise to not ever bully her or other school children and if they continue doing so, they would be expelled. That should be the way.
Apologising is not enough.

4 comments:

  1. nice !!! i hope you don't mind me putting your blog link for others to know more information about this . =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Do you know if the victim's family needs any legal help? I'm very willing to do it pro bono. Do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jamie, I will try and ask them about it.

    ReplyDelete