Saturday, November 7, 2009

name calling

Today is crap day. Net sucks. Maybe because of weather maybe because Maxis decided that they should do something with my connection since I still owe them one month subscription fee.
Anyways despite of having problems with net, slow like snail, I still manage to browse. Hop from one blog to another reading some great postings.
However, I feel a bit taken aback with the comments that I read.
The blogger, I shall not mentioned the name, is not a favourite among some people and I think it's because how he expressed his mind through his postings. But I never thought people are so spiteful until I read the comments on his posting.
Expressing anger and disagree by name calling just so low.
It makes you look stupid. Lol. Anyways if it meant like a joke or anything it should be fine I guess or a form of endearing names for your loved one like butt head or jackass.
I have nothing better to do right now.
Too lazy to go out and tired.
Work day tomorrow. ahhh... work day....
peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment